Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Spiritual Force

As I sit here approaching 3 years since I started this blog, I realize that when it got really hectic, I wrote nothing. I bottled it, I swallowed my feelings, thoughts, anxiety, fears, anger and sadness. So I trudged through the death of my father, the beginning of the end of a marriage, the budding of a renewed connection to a friend who always appeared when I needed him most and the conception and birth of a beautiful, amazing, spiritual, powerful soul-Mateo. So as I reflect on the first 4 years of my 30's all I can say is WOW! I am now a mother, a wife, and a better friend to myself than I could ever imagine. I celebrate the tests that I've experienced, I look forward to the increased capacity that is awaiting me. I am more prepared for the journey...

No comments: